@ Real Estate is pleased to offer this rare opportunity to purchase 161m2 of prime freehold commercial space, directly across from the beautiful Yeppoon main beach on the Queensland Capricorn Coast. This location boasts endless opportunities in a fast-growing community, a perfect place to grow a business. Located across from the popular Yeppoon Foreshore, home to some of the largest events on the Capricorn Coast including the Village Arts Festival, Pinefest, Christmas Carols and a range of sporting events.
The combination of;
- Floor to ceiling windows, making the most of the beachside location, views and natural light.
- Partly fitted out kitchen and bar.
- Indoor/outdoor seating for 100 guests.
- Men's and Ladies bathrooms.
- Proximity to a range of holiday shopping with unique seaside boutiques and stores.
The Capricorn Coast, in Central Queensland is famous for its beautiful beaches, 4x4 driving, wildlife, fresh seafood, tropical fruit and Keppel Bay boasting 18 islands - Great Keppel, North Keppel & Pumpkin (formally XXXX Island). All only a short 30 min drive from Rockhampton.
Yeppoon is a growing coastal hub in the Livingstone Shire, with a population of around 37,000 and is expected to grow to 57,042 by 2036 according to the local council.
Several major projects are planned for the area such as;
- $140M Shoal Water Bay Facility Upgrade leading to 219 new jobs and 68 permanent jobs.
- $41M Capricornia Correctional Centre expansion leading to 130 permanent jobs.
- The Rookwood Weir project will provide water security & bring around 2,500 jobs to the area
- $1.5 Billion Clarke Creek Wind & Solar Project
- $3.6M Capricorn Coast Homemaker Centre.
Complete with fantastic location and high exposure, any business is sure to successes here on the centrally located corner of Normanby and Adelaide Streets Yeppoon.
Call Natalie for an information memorandum and to arrange your private inspection.Rates Amount: $6001.60 per year
Strata Fees: $7880.00 per year