Centrally located in the heart of Cawarral, only a short drive to Yeppoon, Emu Park and Rockhampton you will find this two-story home, ideal for dual living. Set on just over half an acre, close to the local store and school, perfect home for country living. You are sure to feel relaxed and close to nature overlooking lush gardens and many more features;
- Generous open plan living with gorgeous timber floor, windows looking out to the lush tree canopy.
- Timber kitchen is complete with ample storage, stone bench tops and 1 ½ ovens.
- Master bedroom is complete with built-in robe and walk-in robe, along with ensuite, fan, and private balcony high up in the tree tops.
- Second bedroom is complete with ceiling fan and built-in robes.
- The third bedroom is a flexible space and could be used as a media room or office, complete with ceiling fan and double sliding doors.
- Main bathroom has shower in bathtub and seperate toilet.
- Kitchenette with generous storage and freestanding oven.
- Large light filled open plan living and dining room, flows to the outdoor living area, perfect for entertaining.
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Crisp, spacious bathroom has been newly renovated.
- 35,000 litre tank water.
- Fully functional bore.
- Solar hot water.
- Flat 2,325m2 block.
- Only meters to Local Store, Service Station and Community Hall.
- 190m to Cawarral State Primary School.
- 19 minutes to Yeppoon, 14 minutes to Emu Park or 25 minutes to Rockhampton CBD.
687 Cawarral Road, offers amazing value and could be a special home with a little love. Contact Natalie or Naomi to arrange your private inspection online or in person.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Water Tank